August 14, 2011
So sorry for the lack of posts for Days 5 and 6. I had to call in sick, hence no FOTDs – except my zombie face, that is. Luckily, I was feeling a little better by Day 6; enough to meet a few people and go out for a pre-birthday dinner. Sad thing is, I forgot to take a picture. Sigh. But for reference, I was planning on Day 6 to be the Villain look.
To anybody who knows me well, there were three things that I really wanted for my birthday: NARS Sheer Glow, UD Naked Palette and NARS Schiap.
I got myself the palette and the lipstick; that should satiate my cravings for now.
For my final Bday FOTD, it’s one of the easiest to do and I’ve had a lot of people compliment the look (not just because it’s my birthday hahaha). Day 7: “Barbie”.
- Primer: Tony Moly Babydoll Makeup Base
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NW30)
- Foundation: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (Natural 4)
- Powder: Ellana Translucent Finishing Powder
- Blush: MAC My Paradise Cheek Powder
- Eyeshadow: UD Naked Palette (Sin as an overall lid wash and Virgin as the browbone highlighter)
- Eyeliner: In2It Waterproof Gel Liner
- Eyebrow: In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Color
- Mascara: Maybelline The Magnum + Stiletto
- Lipstick: NARS Schiap
Here’s another picture (different light):
No black. Wow. Anyway, the semi-matte Schiap really pops out and stays put even after I’ve eaten a LOT of sushi for my birthday dinner.